Monday, October 22, 2018

   I enjoyed working at my desk this afternoon, getting a few poems organized and then sending three fairly new ones to EPOCH magazine, published at Cornell University. It gave me a feeling of orderliness and fulfillment, just sending out another set of carefully written and revised from-the-heart poems. Now I just wait for - hopefully - a positive reply. 


  Today, happily, I was able to walk around our neighborhood, if only for a few minutes. My back and knee were bothersome during the walk, and my physical therapist advises against straining in any way, so I gave up after about 15 minutes, and we returned home. (Cia, like the dear friend she is, walked by my side at my comical pace, when she could have been racing along at her usual speedy stride.)

     Below are two videos involving some serious soccer players I know:

No comments:

Post a Comment