Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Barbara Drummond Keller - Painting my love of swimming

I wish I could swim like this!
Yesterday, I had another long and luxurious swim at the Y (well, long for me anyway - 30 minutes). There were just a few other swimmers in the water, so I felt sort of privileged and affluent, which I guess I am, compared to most of the people in the world. After all, I am able to swim in three different pools almost whenever I wish -- surely a sign of prosperity and entitlement. I am a very fortunate and very thankful guy. 







Each morning, Delycia and I do about 30 minutes of quiet meditation together in our delightful sunroom. Here she is this morning, lost in the present moment . . . 


A magnetic poem this morning . . .



Aaron is with us tonight and tomorrow for our Thanksgiving feast, and staying through Friday. We had a wonderful meal tonight at the fireside -- three good friends (lucky me). 



No comments:

Post a Comment