Tuesday, May 4, 2021

TRUE - ALWAYS AND FOREVER

 I woke up this morning with this question, a persistent one with me: Why can't I understand, and keep in mind, that spiritual reality is the truth at all times and in all circumstances? For me, the great fact that all the power in the universe resides in one infinite Mind, and that therefore for all reality is totally harmonious, seems to be the truth only in the early morning when I'm doing my spiritual meditation. It seems to gradually (and sometimes quickly) disappear once my busy workday begins. For our after hour, from roughly 6 AM to 10 PM, I basically live in a humdrum, unstable, and threatening material world. Why is that? Why is it so hard for me to remember the glorious fact that I am an heir of the magnificent kingdom of God, or Mind? Why do I so quickly lose sight of the fact that I am a wildly wealthy man – a man who has an infinite supply of resources (ideas) with which to effortlessly dissipate any seeming threat? 

Well, I intend to make today different. Or rather, I will not make today different; the infinite Mind, or the Universe (or which ever name we prefer), will do all the making that's necessary. A fact is a fact. Each moment today will be utterly mental and therefore utterly harmonious, and I don't need to do a single thing to make that come true. It already is true - always and forever. All I need to do is be blissfully aware of this truth - see it, understand, and bask in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment