Sunday, November 4, 2018



Lovely colors in our backyard!


A magnetic message for today . . . 



For some reason, 
I seem to be noticing the fall colors 
more this year than ever before. 
Strange, that this happens to me so often -- 
suddenly noticing, 
really seeing things 
that I thought I had seen many times before, 
but obviously hadn't. 
This year, I'm not just glancing at the colorful trees, 
but really observing, noting, 
maybe even discerning them.

I wonder ... how many other miracles 
present in my life
have I never truly seen

Wonderful birthday lunch today with Matty. 
We three sat together 
in a small, cozy, noisy-in-a-friendly-way cafe 
and ate and shared heartwarming conversation. 
As I so often do, 
I felt very lucky to be a father and husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment