Thursday, November 1, 2018


     Last night a few bunches of giggling children came to the door with their Halloween costumes on, and Cia and I had some good laughs as we chatted with them and gave out our treats. It's always a scary-happy night for kids across the country, and perhaps the world. Behind the sometimes spooky costumes, there's always good cheer.




Delycia's lovely chrysanthemums, the last bloomer of the season
A young, shining dogwood

     WE WENT TO THE WESTERLY Y AFTER LUNCH, AND I, LUCKILY, WAS ABLE TO GET A VERY WARM WORKOUT IN THEIR HEATED POOL!IT WAS TRULY WONDERFUL. I SWAM BACK AND FORTH MANY TIMES, NOT USING MY LEGS MUCH (BECAUSE OF MY INJURY) BUT STILL GETTING A FAIRLY GOOD WORKOUT WITH MY ARMS. AS I SWAM, I SORT OF BASKED IN MY GOOD FORTUNE, BEING ABLE TO ENJOY WARM, COMFORTING WATER IN A SPACIOUS POOL WITH ALMOST NO OTHER SWIMMERS, AND, IN THE PROCESS, GET SOME GOOD EXERCISE. WOW!





a magnetic message on my file cabinet today




No comments:

Post a Comment