Thursday, August 9, 2018




This morning, Cia signed up to exercise at the Y again, but, at least for now, I decided to hold off my membership and keep exercising outside. I dropped her off at the Y and then took an invigorating and fatiguing 45 minute walk around beautiful Wilcox Park. I had my phone with me in my hand, and every so often I glanced down to see one of the many spiritual messages I've posted to my Google docs page. One of today's messages was "Christ presents the indestructible man, whom Spirit creates, constitutes, and governs". I love that thought, and I loved this morning's sweaty ramble through the park. 

This afternoon, I set up the beach umbrella near the brick walk leading to the gardens and did some more weeding between the bricks. It was great fun to pull up the various weeds and then sweep them up and throw them in a bag and turn and see a fairly clean walk and Delycia's beautiful flowers in the distance.